- Shelly has a bachelor’s degree in English and Elementary Education and a minor in Spanish
- 15 years teaching Latin in co-ops and Powers Classical School
- 20 years of experience homeschooling her own 3 children in many subjects, including English, Latin, and Spanish
- 6 years of tutoring high school English and Latin
- 2 years of teaching high school Spanish
- English-language arts skills such as writing (essays, research papers, narratives), grammar, and literature as well as standardized test prep in these areas.
- Spanish 1 and 2
Shelly works with students within the curriculum they are using in a class, or she can develop a plan for teaching the skills a student needs for success.