- Shelly has a bachelor’s degree in English and Elementary Education and a minor in Spanish
- 15+ years teaching Latin in co-ops and Powers Classical School
- 20 years of experience homeschooling her own 3 children in many subjects, including English/Language Arts, Latin, and Spanish
- 6 years of tutoring high school English and middle school and high school Latin
- 2 years of teaching and tutoring high school Spanish
- Shelly tutors in all subject areas for elementary, middle school, and high school levels.
- English-language arts skills such as writing (essays, research papers, narratives), grammar, and literature as well as standardized test prep in these areas.
- ACT & SAT Test Prep
- Essay Writing
- Latin (Beginning and Advanced)
- Spanish I and II
- Math (K through Algebra)
Shelly works with students within the curriculum they are using in a class, or she can develop a plan for teaching the skills a student needs for success.